Don’t get me wrong. I’m flattered. I just don’t see it.
别误会,事实上我受宠若惊。
I’m sorry. I can’t imagine any of that.
抱歉,我完全想象不出。
So, where were we?
我们刚才说到哪了?
I don’t want to go anywhere.
我哪儿也不想去。
I’m just in a good mood.
我这是心情好呀。
Look at her status update.
瞧瞧她的最新动态。
That’s how it works.
情况就是这样的。
But I’m afraid there’s nothing I can do for you today.
但是我是无能为力了。
It’s not that simple.
这事不是那么简单的。
What am I supposed to say?
我该对她说什么?
Sheldon, guess what I heard today?
猜猜我今天听到了什么?
I’d imagine you heard any number of things today.
我想你今天听到很多事情。
I googled how to do that.
我google了一下。
Wow, you really are a genius.
哇,你果然是天才。
Have you talked to Penny yet?
你和Penny说起那件事了吗?
Okay, I don’t know where you’re going with this.
好吧,虽然我不知道你想说什么。
Will you at least think about it?
你至少考虑一下?
Give it up, dude.
放弃吧,老兄。
Trust me, this will be just fine.
相信我,这个还好啦。
Ugh, I am so embarrassed!
呃,我太尴尬了!
Please don’t be mad.
你别难过了。
How could you possibly know that?
你怎么会连这都知道?
I am willing to bet anything.
我愿意跟你赌任何东西。
Now how are you going to settle it, hmm?
你们现在打算怎么解决?
God, I had the most horrible night.
天哪,我度过了最可怕的一晚。