6. Would you like to go over it?
您过目一下,可好?
Would you like to … 是口语中征求对方愿否作某事或建议对方做某事的常用句型,回答时,若同意常说“Yes,I would.或I’d love to.若不同意则常说:No, Thank you. I’m sorry I can’t.或Not really.等。例如:
--Would you like to come this way?
请您往这边走。
--Yes, after you.
好的,您好先走。
--Would you like to have a glass of wine?
要不要来杯葡萄酒?
--No, thank you .I’d like a beer.
不。谢谢。我来杯啤酒吧。
--Would you like to let us have your price idea?
请您把价格意见告诉我们,好不好?
--Certainly.
行。
如果征求对方要不要自己去做某事,可用:would you like me to …句型。
--Would you like me to call her up for you?
要洒我替你打电话给她?
-Oh,would you? That’s be a great help.
哦,你给她打电话?那太感谢了
7. It’s all right to me.
我看没问题。
All right 是个用途很文学的2,基本意思是“一切都好”。
Are you feeling all right today?
你今天好(感觉舒服)吗?
Will tomorrow at two o’clock be all right for you?
明天两点钟对您合适不合适?
--Shall we go to discuss the question of price?
我们接着再讨论价格问题好不好?
--All right. Let’s do it now.
行,我们现在就开始吧。
8. Our next job is to see the contract carried out smoothly.
我们下一步的工作就是注意合同能顺利地执行下去。
to see the contract carried out 是不定式短语,在句中作表语。the contract 是to see 的宾语。carried out 是contract 的补语(宾语补语)下例中possible 是business的补语,too high是price的补语。
If you buyers think your price too high to be acceptable.
我们的买主认为你方价格太高难以承受。
9. A businessman must abide by the contract, mustn’t he?
生意人应当信守合同,是吧?
这种句型在英语中称作“反意疑问句”。它表达的意思是:要求对方确认一些自己不敢肯定的事情,或要求对方表示赞成。
We’ve cooperated with each other nicely all these years, haven’t we?
这些年我们合作得很好,是吗?
You’d like me to take a message, wouldn’t you?
要我捎个口信,是吗?