3. Do you cover risks other than W\P\A?
除去水渍险你们投保其他险别吗?
other than除……之外,其他
We can offer you nothing other than Black tea this time.
我们这一次除去红茶,什么也无法向你们提供。
It was for no other than this reason (no other reason than this) that we delined your order.
正是这个原因,我们才拒绝你们的订单。
I could not feel other than surprised at what yoy’ve accomplished.
我对你所取得的成就不得不感到惊讶。
4. That’s it.
正是如此。
That’s it. 也是用来赞同他人某一行为或说法的常用语。
例如:
Sign your name here on the contract… Yes, that’s it.
在合同这个地方签字,对了。
―I suppose, as buyer, you are to charter a ship or book the shipping space.
我想, 作为买方,你们应租船或订舱吧。
--That’s it.
你说得不错。
That’s it.还有一个含义是“到此为止”,就这些“。
We ‘ll allow you a 3% commission for every transaction concluded and that’s it.
每成效一笔业务我们将给你3%佣金,但是也就这些。
5. According to the international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless they are called for by the buyers.
按照国际惯例,我们不投保这类险别,除非买主提出要求投保。
call for 要求
The letter of credit calls for shipment by direct steamer.
信用证要求用直达船装运。
The buyer in his letter calls for immediate re-inspection of the goods.
买方有信中要求立即对货物再行检验。
Please keep the case until called for by our Commercial Counselor’s Office.
请保存该箱货物,等待我商赞处来取。
6. I don’t think it necessary ofr me to tell you that the extra charge will be for your own account.
我想不必再对你说额外费用应由你方自己承担了吧。
“费用由某人承担”可有下列几种表达方式:
The extra charge will be for the buyer’s account.
The extra charge will be borne by the buyer.
The extra charge will be at the buyer’s cost.
The extra charge will be paid by the buyer.
7. Although our prepared to get cover for 130% of the invoice value.
虽然我们的惯例是按发票金额加10%投保货物,但我们也接受按发票金额130%投保。
“按发票金额”为at the invoice value
按发票金额加10%可以有下列三种方式:
at the invoice plus 10%
按发票金额加10%
for 110% of the invoice value
按110%发票金额
For 10%above the invoice value
按超过发票金额10%